Muahahaha snagged someone to go see Thor 2 with me. I’m so glad my slightly nerdy friends indulge my full nerd. Watch out beebs, I’m going to have feels tomorrow!
for every note this gets i will message you telling you what Disney character i think you would be corresponding to your blog
i will do this no matter how long it takes!!
Captain’s Log: You fucking perfect human being.
I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT MY FEELINGS ARE DOING RIGHT NOW TO BE HONEST.
THE SHEER LOVE AND RESPECT AND ADMIRATION I FEEL FOR THIS MAN ARE INFINITE.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO VERY DAMN MUCH
But it’s not always…
and you just need to let yourself cry.
sherlock and jawn
Captain’s Log: John’s just putting up with your shit.
Sherlock AU: Femlock/Molrenelock (is that a thing? It is now) with Lara Pulver as Sherlock Holmes, Louise Brealey as Joan Watson.
Episode 1: “A Study in Pink”
NEW FAVOURITE THING EVER.
OMG THE SECOND ONE
JUST FALLS OUT THE WINDOW LOL
here’s a list of interesting~ (in my opinion) wiki/cracked articles (mostly cracked) made rebloggable because vivian said i should so ok
- list of common misconceptions
- list of people who disappeared mysteriously
- urban legends (this one has a bunch of subcategories so it should be able to keep you busy for a while)
- list of unusual deaths
- list of inventors that were killed by their own inventions
- the 5 creepiest unsolved crimes that nobody can explain
- the 5 creepiest disappearances that nobody can explain
- 7 movies that put insane detail into stuff you never noticed
- 5 terrifying things found in the place you’d least expect
- the 6 creepiest places on earth (i think there’s a part 2 of this article that can probably be found in the related links if you’re so inclined~)
- 6 true stories about disneyland they don’t want you to know
- 6 real islands way more terrifying than the one on lost
- 6 most creative abuses of loopholes
- 6 crackpot conspiracy theories (that actually happened)
- 7 terrifying creatures you’ll never see coming (THIS ONE MADE ME REALLY PARANOID OMG. there’s also one that’s titled something like “deadly animals that can fit inside your shoe or something” but i can’t find it at the moment D:)
- the creepy scientific explanation behind ghost sightings (one of my faves)
- 5 most spectacular landscapes on earth (that murder you)
- 5 absurd but mind-blowing pop culture conspiracy theories
- 7 horrifying moments from classic kids movies
- 8 classic movies that got away with gaping plot holes
- 7 basic things you won’t believe you’re all doing wrong
- 6 famous unsolved mysteries (that have totally been solved)
- 6 adorable cat behaviors with shockingly evil explanations